Single People: Why are you single? For how long have you been single?

All the single meeeennn

• Because I'm forever alone
  • BECAUSE I WANT TO BE OKAY
  • no one likes me
  • I LIKE EVERYONE AND THEREFORE CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF
  • I hate everyone
  • I'm not lonely, I have me! :D
  • Cats... I see lots of cats in my future.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I don't love myself enough to be able to love someone else
    Because I didn't meet the "right guy" yet.
    Because I don't want to get into a relationship atm.

What Guys Said 52

• I think there really should have an option for the cynical and/or depressed with serious trust issues. Maybe even one for significant financial difficulties and/or worries. Or another option for those single guys that are certain and have made up their mind about not wanting children of their own as it becomes a huge factor in being still single, well, from my perspective at least.

• As being a shy and anxious person, I never had the courage to ask out a girl. Thus, I am sure that I've missed many opportunities along the way due to my cowardliness.

• 22 years. Haha, my case is so servere that I went into depression over being single which I find to be fcking silly.

I don't actually understand why I crave love so damn excessively when I'm a guy. Why can't this strong passion of mine be directed to sports or something else which is much more attainable. -.-
    FML.

• Yes, I am single, I have always been single and I wish to remain single till the end, till death.

Why I am single? well that's very hard to explain. I can tell you in brief though.

• O I've been single for around 5 years now as for why well, lets just say it's a mix of a I'm in an weird situation, I haven't met the right gal and I'm waiting.

Also please don't flash people on the subway and did one of the Jonas brothers turn gay or something?

• single life is chillin' rn.

• I could be not single but that requires a lot of work on my end. First find a girl , then play the game of chess with her, If i check mate her qrueen i win the first stage. Then We start 2 go on dates requires money and a lot of time , at the same time play chess again with her same goal but i have till bit more pieces than her. Keep her interesting in me for a month she's mine. But then she becomes clingy which requires a lot of time on my behalf. If i didn't have 2 deal with the first 2 chess games then it would be worth it

• plus like being alone majority of my life has been like that. had a girl that i loved dearly but its over. Like a girl said 2 me if your life is so great why change it

• I voted cause no one likes me. Either they don't like me or are already taken.

So it makes it harder and harder to get out there and be willing to meet knew people.

• I've been single for like two and a half years. I certainly don't like it, but after numerous times of trying to make something work between a girl and I and having it fail, I would say I'm not going to be extraordinary effort into finding someone until I'm out of college.

• I think it is because I'm a coward and probably won't ever initiate anything

Plus all the girls where I live r ugly xD

And then all the ladies r gonna say: "Nobody likes me" but really I'm just there, always watching, always waiting. I'm the silent guardian Gotham deserves

• I'm single because I have issues I need to get worked out. I've been single for a few months now I think.

• Had a girlfriend when I was 12, she moved without saying anything.

Other than her I haven't had a girlfriend, it's because I don't get out and hit on women. I'm not really a party type, and crowds of people annoy me.

I also seem to spend a lot of time in these "zones" bro and friend and such.

For some reason, or no reason, I seem to attract mainly under age girls and rarely guys, not sure what that's about, bit annoying since there are no options in either case for me. XD

• Oh Nichole... why did you have to ask it?
    I'm too shy I guess, and I'm not a party guy. The day I meet a nice girl and there's a click I'm gonna be haaaaaaaappppppyyyyyyyy :D

• I've been single for too long probably. I'm probably single because I'm too picky and also very independent. Well there could be a whole list of reasons why but I'll stick with this, lol.

• I am only 16 but I've never had a girlfriend before (unless when I was in 6th grade a friend who was a girl that I never went on a date with counts. lol), and as a current high school junior (class of 2017) I feel that every girl I have tried to just be friends with and get to know better, maybe ask them to go with me to a high school play, performance etc. has turned me down. Its sad!
    On the bright side, somehow this past Tuesday night I won homecoming prince at the homecoming dance at the high school!

• I guess you could say OPTION H: I choose to be.

The last two relationships didn't end too well. One went all the way to the point of proposing only to find out she was cheating. So I kinda gave it a rest for a bit.

I still go out on dates from time to time but nothing too serious at the moment.

Lets just say I'm taking a break from it all and having a little harmless fun. Hang out with my nieces and nephews get back in touch with the old me, that sort of thing.

• It sucks that no one likes me when I have so much to offer

• Choice

Was married for 22 years, and after we split didn't want any one else-in a sense still loyal to her. With women now I am always respectfully honest in telling them I only want sex or friendship, no relationships

• I've been having a busy schedule nowadays, not anyone loves me anyway... :(

Been single for about a year now.

• No one likes me. When I have a crush it's always unrequited love. So, I gave up. That's way I'm single and never had a girlfriend, but I dated once. :/

• I am just too shy.

• Forever alone... all the girls I like it's either they like someone else or have a boyfriend, and I'm only attracted to pretty girls which makes me a shallow person

• Because GaG.

I try to talk with girls, but then i have the urge to go to GaG again, and...
    The girl tries to help me but i just do refresh, refresh, refresh, can't stop, i need more asks. MORE ASKS.

• I've been single since February. Right now I'm sort of in a relationship kind of thing but it's not official yet.

• I don't know why I'm single, but I hate everyone, so it could be that. I've been single for like three or four years.

• I'm single cause I don't have any one in my life right now. I've been single since the 6th grade lol XD.

• No-one loves me :c

• pretty well option A. of course the future may be different, but I don't see it changing

• I'm single cause up until recently I haven't been able to get that close to people... But I'm better now. Also I'm shy sometimes :p

• Because there is someone faster than me and think about to approach or not to approach and those few seconds are enough for someelse to steal my target. Pussylike not getting any pussy today like a mice

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 23

• I'm not lonely, I have me!

• I've been single since I was born. Honestly, I think I haven't found the right person yet and I feel I have to love myself first. If people can love themselves can they love others. I will make sure when I become more confident in myself will I date.

• It's more important for me to be in love with someone than just being with someone because I'm alone.
    The problem is it's really hard for me to fall in love in general but when it happens I'd try to make him like me back and if we date it would be quite an experience😂😂😂

• I"M SO CONFLICTED BETWEEN B AND G. Seriously how does one choose between IDGAF and cats?

• because I am too much to handle.. i think.. and maybe no one likes me.. but I have me and I am not looking for relationship anyway..

• Because I'm trash and nobody likes me enough to be with me or want anything more from me than to use me :/

• you are not trash. people will treat you better when you treat yourself better.

• Having family problems doesn't mean you don't deserve to be loved. I understand this painful point of view, it does make a lot of sense,(although I can't relate) but the fact you don't feel loved and respected by your family doesn't mean you don't deserve it. It's their fault, they're the ones to blame, not you.

• Your pretty!

• I meant to vote B, but clicked C. But then I saw G, and I knew that's for me!

I just want to remain single for now.

• I don't know how to human...

But in all seriousness, I'm really fucking bad with people, so no one likes me after one conversation.
    + I want to be alone 90% of the time.
    + I have absolutely no sexual desires.
    + I'm often too busy.
    + I hate the drama of relationships.

• More time with myself, rather than giving my time to someone else.

Casual dates, nothing serious, you could say it's lust at first sight.

I do want something more, but I guess i'm just fixated on looking for 'the one'. So I don't bother getting serious with anyone.

• no one likes me

• Hmm im seeing someone but not in a relationship, does that count as being single? Is so then erm well no one wants to be with me😐 im too ugly😭💩

• Nah am just insecure and i feel like it is impossible for anybody to like me

• I've been single for 15 years but hopefully not for long. 😊😊 my crush likes me back, but if it don't work out I love cats so I'm happy either what

• why am i single? maybe because guys are more interested in sex than anything else.. and the ones that aren't are either creepy or already taken. :(

• I'm shy, insecure and I don't think any guy I know likes me anyways. People tell me I'm pretty but I just don't see it.

• I've been single again for 4 months now 😱

• Because I'm a weird little person and guys probably hate me? 😂

• Because guys in my town are all retarded and childish, so I've never had a boyfriend

• I got dumped about a month ago... So rn I'm single

• Bc I'm picky and the person I like never likes me -_-

• I 've been single for three years lol

• I don't know why Im single, you should ask the people who are not dating me. Im delightful..

• Because all guys are too ugly here for me.