Girls, When You're In A Relationship Do You Worry He'll Cheat?

I've never had a serious boyfriend but I think some part of the reason is because I think I have sort of trust issues. I'm really worried I'll open up to him and he'll cheat it's all for nothing. Of course, you have to take the risk, but am I the only one who's worried about these things or are there any signs he's cheating or?

I'm really lost, please share what you think. Previous experiences would help if there any. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, kind of yes. Only because I've been cheated on before, but I like to give the benefit of the doubt to people. If you never go out there and try a relationship your trust issues will get worse and worse as you get older. Being cheated on is a huge learning curve and taught me to respect myself and not settle for less than I deserved. Get out there girl and don't be scared!

What Guys Said 1

• All men cheat, it's what we do lol

• you dated all men in the world that you're saying this?

• I just saw your age, I apologize about my language I'll keep it PG

• If you're single, then I'm not stopping you from having fun, of course. I'm sure you can be sweet too if you'd want to. But once you're in a relationship, do not cheat. If you truly love your girl, don't hurt her.

What Girls Said 7

• Ehhhhhhh...
    I'm only worried that he'll cheat and I won't find out.
    Otherwise, I'm not worried, cause if he cheats and I find out, it's his loss and I know what a scumbag he is and I'd be glad I could get rid of him sooner rather than later, if you even know what I mean.

• Only if he gives me a reason to believe he will cheat. I've struggled with trust issues a lot since I was cheated on in the past but I really try to give any new guy in my life the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to assume that a guy will cheat or be unfaithful. So, when I have feelings of doubt like that, I quickly suppress them and try not to think about it. Unless a guy gives me a reason not to trust him, I will not worry that he will cheat on me.

• My very first serious relationship, I had no trust issues at all. I trusted him completely, and I still do. The second guy I dated, I didn't trust him at all. My gut feeling was telling me not to and it was right too. The third guy again I trusted him with my life up until he started acting strange. Turns out he was seeing a girl behind my back that he got with 2 weeks after breaking up with me. Just trust your gut feeling when it comes to things like this because it't usually right.

• No... I trust him until he prove otherwise!

• I go through phases of insecurity and usually share them with my guy hoping he'll give me something to feel stronger about. And then it's all good again.

• I have trust issues too, but I found a boyfriend that's really understanding. He doesn't care if I check his phone or social media or whatever. The only warning sign that I can think of when you get into a relationship is if they cheated on a past girlfriend. You just need someone who understands your insecurities and does everything they can to help. Look for some one who wants a serious relationship not just a casual thing. Best of luck 😄

• That sounds amazing being with a boyfriend like yours! and than you for replying☺

• Of course I do worry about that. Moreover, we're in long distance relationship, I don't know what he's actually doing or maybe he's lying about that.
    We as a girl should be more careful and I think it's normal.

• Of course! I'm sure he's not cheating on you, you sound really nice he must be lucky