How can I find a boyfriend?

Stupid question? yeah I know, but 2 years single is awful. I know what you gonna say:"Don't look for love, love will find you" . NO it's impossible to not think about those things... How can I find a nice guy? Is it by going out? let me know... (that was kinda weird LOL)

Most Helpful Guy

• Is very hard on this days to find a good guy or girl. Unfortunately on this days you almost have to just trust your instincs or do your research. Is hard because no one wants a real relationship anymore and when they have something good they dont know how to take take care of 😊

• you are totally right..

• If being single for 2 years is awful, what would you say about someone that has been single for 23 years? lol. Anyways, don't worry much about it I'm sure that you gonna find a good guy soon enough ;) Even sooner than you expect

• @Swanny And I'm sure that you'll find a nice girl very soon !!!

What Guys Said 6

• Just talk to guys whenever and wherever you meet them.

• I have a resting bitchy face, guys are afraid to approach me even if I know they are interested... I'm a little bit shy and I don't know how to start a convo...

• Just talk about random stuff until you come across something that you have in common. Start a convo about anything really. Rven if it's about the weather. If yhat guy likes you he would want to talk about anything.

• Meet him where you want him to be from. If you want a guy who likes to party, go out, for instance. Usually, it's best if you choose from your own circle: your classmates, for instance.

• I absolutely agree that the "love will find you" thing is bullshit. You HAVE to put yourself out there. Try to be super social, even if that's not how you normally act. I used to be really shy and it got me nowhere. Start up conversations with all the guys that catch your eye.

• You will find if you want like this just be patient a bit. Try to communicate with guys and find right person for you even this will happen late time

• I'm in the exact same position just the other way round lol

• Asking how to find one implies that you're actively looking, or planning to.

Is this the case?

• does it seem like it's the case? I don't know I'm not planning or actively looking... It's so hard to find someone now...

• Most girls don't active look for one. They just get themselves looking pretty, and just try age put themselves in situations where a guy may pursue them (aka: sit and wait)

So, are you sitting and waiting? Or actively pursuing?

• sitting and waiting...

What Girls Said 1

• You can try going to parties, connecting with different students and different groups. The mall etc. Wherever teen hang out spots are, I met both of my past boyfriends through different groups of people.