Guy is very open about his feelings is this normal?

He told me i make him nervous and is very open about how he feels. We have only kbown each other for 2 weeks. He tells me about how he feels about me everyday. Is this normal? and what does it mean when a guy tells you that you make them nervous?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's telling you that to make you feel empowered, like you're so hot you've got control over him, I think he's a bullshitter.

• He is like extremely open about everything..

• I agree. Why do you think someone would be moving that fast? What would be a reason just curious. I just find it weird how he is open about everything he is very comfortable around me I don't know

• I think they try and move into things quickly so before you know it it's like you're in a serious relationship and it's like you should be more committed.

Most Helpful Girl

• THAT HE REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKES YOU!! hahha

• What about something like talking about his family back round the first time we met?

• Yes he likes you! Just flirt a little maybe he will too and than ask him out!

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you ate very open and direct might throw him off. Now if he was a alpha male he would go with it anytime you a good going over

What Girls Said 1

• He's a keeper!

• he's a keeper as long you are not dating him. it sounds sweet and nice.
      but I expect a honest answer from you: think back, when did you ever fall for a guy like this? probably... never