Girls, I can you help me with my crush and me and her boyfriend Situation?

I Like this girl and she likes me, but she has a boyfriend that treats her terrible, and makes her cry everyday. She tells me all about it and i calm her down everynight. I want to message him and tell him not to do that anymore, but she tells me not to because she loves him apparently. I tell her that she deserves better but she stays with him anyhow and still suffers everyday. So ig what im trying to ask is... How can i get her to finally see that she doesn't deserve to be treated like this and that if she dated me it would be completly different on how she feels right now?
---A guy thats crushin hard

2

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly since loves him I don't see why you would have much of a chance. Even if you told her how you felt she would probably reject you. I'd say the best thing you can do right now is just be her friend and be there for her.

• cut all contact with her. she's using you to make herself feel better, but won't leave him for you. stop wasting your time.