Why are guys idiots?

Why would a guy make plans with you in advance and talk to you about them and be all excited for them, and then cancel plans without telling you, leaving you to confirm with him late at night the night before only to find out he isn't planning on seeing you any more. I'm just so confused, why would he make a huge fuss about seeing me then cancel. His reason was family commitments, and I will give him it was Thanksgiving weekend (why he would make plans that weeks beats me but idk), and it would have been a legitament excuse only if he had actually come out and tell me instead of me being like a hey what's up just hours before...

Most Helpful Guy

• Whay are guys assholes, you mean? No idea.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Not a clue.
    Fuck that guy haha

• Guys are idiots and girls are bitches - people are just assholes. It is what it is.

• How long have you known him prior to this?

• Since June

• We have, but I moved away for a few weeks but came back just now, so there was a little bit of a hiatus between then and now

• Then I don't really see the issue here. I get you're frustrated, but people cancel last minute all the time.

If this was you waiting on your guys' first date, I'd understand. But you've had a few, so try and chill out

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are like grass that dogs pee on.