How can I calm my girlfriend down when she cries?

Me and my girlfriend were watching Marley And Me she was crying as soon as the movie started. She was upset because her hero and favorite actor is in it. I don't think she's upset about the movie she's just crying because of him. She has a crush on him she's obsessed. She's taking acting classes she hopes the first movie she'll get to do is with him. I don't get why she's crying over him. I feel really bad and sorry for her. I'm not leaving her. She said she has dreams of her and him. How can I calm her down? What should I say to her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women don't have that much of an emotional attachment to actors for no reason, maybe try to ask her why she likes that particular actor so much, that it makes her that emotional.

• Ummm not exactly... I know lots of girls who do that

• @Milo4eva Which means you have yourself a ridiculous drama-queen, or she has an emotional attachment to that actor for a reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's one sad fucking movie

Especially if you're a dog lover. I got teary eyed watching it, but had the strength to hold back the water works.

But don't worry, she's fine. If she's crying over the actor, then she needs to chill out.

What Girls Said 5

• She'll be fine.

• What in the world... I think she has emotional issues if she's that attached to an actor.

• Support her then once you have let her know you support her just hug her not anything too sexual just something to comfort her and who knows... she might want to make it sexual

• Kiss her and tell her its okay

• i think she was actually happy because he was in there.

What Guys Said 0