Is it ok to cry to your boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months I love him very much. He's a really sweet guy he has an older brother who's kind of nice me and him are good friends. I've had a really bad head ache all day. I took pills for it. I ate a lot I drank water. I even took a nap with him today it still didn't help. I don't know what's going on. We're having our first child in June. I don't know why I'm having such a head ache. I never had one like this before. We're in bed I'm trying to go to sleep but it still hurts. Is it ok to cry to him? What's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine. He is your boyfriend after all and you're expecting his child. It's okay to cry to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 months and already having a child wtf wtf wtf...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Wow having a child already? That's really fast but hey Kudos to you, it should be okay for any boyfriend or girlfriend to cry and share your feelings