Which is a better first date?

Okay so there's this girl that I really like and we seem to hit it off in class so next time I see her I'm gonna ask for her number and I'm also trying to think of a good first date. So my ideas are either I ask her to coffee so it's more casual or I ask her to see a movie and then either part ways or maybe even get coffee afterwards. But I want to know what u guys and girls think would be the better first date choice. Thanks in advance for the advice! ­čśâ

Oh and also if u have any other good date location ideas of ur own that would be great! thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to prefer going for a coffee over seeing a movie. Not only does it seem more casual its a better way to engage each other to see if there is any chemistry.
    Sitting in a cinema for a couple hours might just be, well a couple hours of silence between the two of you.
    Of course if you have trouble keeping long interesting conversations, perhaps going to the cinema is the better choice.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her for a coffee in order to have time to talk. Watching a movie will not help you bond that much.

What Guys Said 2

• First actually get her number text for a week if you still have her messaging back and forth and laughing than ask her out I just don't want you to get too ahead of yourself now I would take her ice skating and then for a cup of coffee ic skating breaks the ice pun intended and the coffee gives you one on one to talk

• Make sure its 50-50 so you support EQUALITY

I wouldn't suggest dating. It's a feminist arrangement and nothing good eventually comes of it. Its not even fun

• I'm not disagreeing but Im just curious why dating is a feminist arrangemenr

• There was nothing like dating just recently, before feminism.