Why are my so called family and friends so lazy?

they never want to hang out or do something fun and are pretty anti social... its extremely depressive and i live in a small town so making friends is a but hard, i just want more active people around me. Im 23 and all of my friendships seems to have watered , i m the only one who puts effort into meeting up... im really angry, and my younger sister is also a bitch and never wants to hang out, she always has an attitude, which is hard to handle. My mothe ris lazy and my older sister is depressed and entitled.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're 23 why not get out and start living somewhere else? Or maybe even get a job if you don't have one and make friends there?

What Guys Said 1

• Well I live in a small town too but there is a park near my school and me and my friends just hang out in there. But if you need a friend then you can message me.

What Girls Said 0