Why is he ignoring me?

Met this guy on a dating website, and we were talking for a day or two and we got along really well. We had the same interest and he told me he was going to come see me when he gets home from Belgium (he's a marine) and then he slowly started ignoring me.

I'm not an ugly girl... What did I do wrong? Or is he trying to keep his distance?

he's not in the field because he was online 4 hours ago..

Most Helpful Guy

• He's clearly lost interest. Unless he's stuck in a field somewhere shooting people. Pull back and let him reach back out. If he doesn't, be gracious about it and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone starts slowly ignoring you it's because they are losing interest. Usually people who use dating websites are in contact with lots of other people too. So they keep their options open. It's enevitable you will get hurt, because you won't be exclusive to him.

Distance yourself from him. If he cares he'll notice. If not, you know where you stand. Then you can move on from him.

What Guys Said 2

• It can be from many reasons. Did you ask him what's the matter? Maybe he's on a trip to home? He lost interest? I'm not really sure about this one.

• he know you not fit him. west people always like sex more than marriage.

What Girls Said 1

• Well for starters, you're under 18 and he's a marine. He could get in big trouble if someone else found out what he's doing. I suggest not talking to him unless you want him to risk getting something on his record.

• Actually , I turn 18 in 3 days.

Also, he could be 17-18 regardless in many states 19 is the legal age.

So before saying that shit you should ask first 😊

• Also, the age of consent for all members of the military is 16.

(UCMJ)