Will you date/marry someone from another religion?

0|0
24|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only dated christian girls or pretty non religious but christian background, just based on the demographics of where i've lived. I don't know if i would date too outside of that, maybe, but i wonder if i would just have a hard time connecting culturally in that case. just depends.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• As long as he respects my views and doesn't force my cats to convert. Fine. I'd be willing to work it out.

0|3
    0|0
  • Sure, as long as they weren't overbearing with their religion and was open minded and respected my views.

0|1
    0|0
  • I might, but I would much rather prefer someone nonreligious, it'd be way more simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes if he respect me!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd try it, as long as we were able to respect each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • i will marry you... yayayyayayayayyayayyayayyay

0|1
    0|0
  • Right guy willing to recognize a difference of opinion, sure, but religion is something a lot of people are almost born into, and its hard for them to see another's way of thinking or doing things, so from my experience, when someone starts off by saying they are religious or its a huge part of their life, odds are they are the ones that aren't going to be so willing to accept your other religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could not...

0|1
    0|0
  • We'd be too different so nope.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is. As long as they're not a devil worshiper, don't have stars with circles all over their house, don't do evil things, and don't mess with spirits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I just know that a relationship like that would not work out for me. I just feel it would lead to many disagreements, and we would not understand each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer marrying someone Catholic

0|1
    0|0
  • I did that before and would not do that again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Relationships are based on trust. As long as she knows what is in your heart. It depends on the person... not what they believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a possibly but I rather not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not planning to date/marry anyone. So someone outside my religion is out of the picture.

0|1
    0|0
  • im doing that right now. i dont think religion should stop you from being with someone you care about.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|1
    0|0
  • Uncertain about marriage, but it would still depend. Are they extreme in their religious beliefs or more casual about it? If they are more casual and never try to convert me or push me to do something, then yes I could date them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe, yeah but not sure

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah I would if I believe in marriage and if she doesn't convert me to her own religion; well, forces me that is.

0|0
    0|1
  • The only religious women I won't date is Muslims and that is because they do not like Christians and will never accept a Christian into their families unless they convert and I am not converting to Islam.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm nonreligious myself so I wouldn't discriminate in that field. But if religion was too big of an part of their life then I don't think we'd be compatible. I don't intend to instill religion into my kids when I have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea! Only if she really live by her beliefs then I would. The Christians here seem like they are religion but, they don't live by their beliefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls I've been interested in have zero affiliaton with religion, which is good - GREAT in fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a religion so I don't care that much. As long as she's not too hardcore about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps, I may.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's pretty :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I will but at least he believe in GOD and not a ideal worshipper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only Christian or Catholic or Jewish

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i am not really religious much so thats no prolem

0|0
    0|0
  • would date first... and marriage would be depends on the relationship... not religion

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Most religious people are wildly illogical and contradictory in their beliefs. I don't want to date someone who should be receiving mental healthcare.

0|0
    0|0