Is it because im too nice, that I get cheated on?

I've been cheated on by both of my girlfriends. They've both had a reputation of cheating. But i still feel like if i was a bad boy or something, i could have prevented that from happening. But i can't change myself, i just a good guy, was raised in a good environment. I dont know how to be bad, and i honestly dont care to. But i feel like in this day and age, the only way to keep a girl from cheating is if your a bad guy, a "challenge".

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really prevent others actions, if that's who they are. Try dating a person that doesn't have any sort of reputation. Don't try to be something you aren't. If you are a good guy, there might be some women that see that and will try to manipulate you. Stay who you are, and I hope a good woman will notice.

I can't speak for others, but I dislike bad boys. They aren't my style. I like to live a happy, fun life. Bad boys are stressful, no trust, and makes me uninterested. That's just me, tho.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• A cheater is going to be a cheater. Can't nobody change that but that person. If she wanted you to be more of a man and she leave, then that will have something to do with you.