"I don't take you seriously"?

How would you feel if someone you were involved with for a while came out and said they don't take you seriously or think you're serious? Especially guys, how would you feel if a person you were involved with said this to you?

What Guys Said 1

• An immediate end to the relationship. Simple.

• What if it wasn't a relationship? What if the guy was wishy washy and constantly contradicting himself, so that's why the comment was made

• Still an immediate end to all further communication.

What Girls Said 1

• I would smile with grace and simply say "Okay" in a calm voice then walk away. Although I'd probably be screaming and saying every cuss word known to mankind on the inside. Lol

• Lol would you be mad though if the person said it because you're conflicting and always say one thing but do another? Why would that comment really make you mad?

• Oh god no I'd definitely never start a convo off like that. I tried to ease my way into it. That comment wasn't the main vocal point of the conversation, I just noticed it struck a nerve when I said it.

• That's probably because it implies that you've been wasting his time and being two-faced about what you're really feeling.