Would you consider this a betrayal?

If you meet a foreigner girl and you start dating, then after 4 months you 2 break up because she come back to her country.
And 15 days later you found out that she is now with her ex-boyfriend.

Is because I was dating this guy and he told me that he felt that I get over him really fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a fling not dating #SillyGirl5

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, the two of you broke up because she went back. That tells me long distance was off the table. So she did the logical choice: she moved on. It doesn't really matter who with.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't consider it betrayal since we weren't together anymore. But her going back to her ex that fast tells a lot about what kind of a girl she is.

• Not really. Just bad luck.

• No, why should i?

• In a sense it is but then again it's not, it's kinda like a double edged sword

• It sounds like you used him as a rebound, but you broke up, so it really shouldn't matter to him.

What Girls Said 1

• Who's cheating on who? You broke up and rekindled an old relationship. Key word being, you broke up.