If he asks me out should I say no or yes?

This guy i like said he liked me back a few weeks ago. He then said he was not sure and he was slowly losing interest. I told him that he never asked me out so why would he say that. It took him a little more than 3 weeks to decide if he would ask me out and it still hasn't happened. by the way, he has a lot of girl friends and they seem to be really close with him. Should I walk away or wait for him. A few days ago he told me not to be jealous and that he still liked me. I don't know what to do please help! Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk away he's a player

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy was indecisive of whether or not he liked me or wanted to date me, then I would make the decision for him... by moving on from him. If he didn't appreciate my presence then I'd make him appreciate my absence. I wouldn't hang around waiting for him to decide if he wants me or not

• That is what i am planning on doing :( It's unfortunate that i still like him but i think it is for the best! Thank you! :)

• Aww I am sorry to hear that. It is painful when you like someone and you don't know where you stand with them. You want to wait for a guy who feels lucky to have you as part of your life , someone who looks at you as though you are the most precious girl on earth. Never accept less than you are willing to give. 💕

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say walk away from him. His answers aren't consistent or stable and I think it would just bring a lot of stress for you if you said yes.

• Don't run after him. He clearly doesn't care that much, you can find better.