I've been single for so long?

I've been single for 5 years now... I've seen guys throughout these five years but it's never amounted to anything and I've been messed around a lot

I always get complimented on my personality and looks but why can I not seem to find a boyfriend? Is it me? Do I let off some kind of vibe that puts people off or just want to mess me about?

I'm 23 so I know I'm still fairly young but I'm about concerned that was last serious relationship was quite a while ago and worried that this sums up the rest of my life!

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way that we could tell anything about your personality by being on here reading a post from someone who is anonymous. And of course, without a picture we cannot say anything about your looks.

Take a look at what you do and how you put yourself out there. Are you involved with people or activities where you can meet guys who would be interested in your "type"? Do yo have any friend that can include you in their activities where yo might find guys?

Wish I could offer more to you, but like I said, we don;t know anything about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not trying. Maybe you expect people to approach you instead of approaching them.

What Guys Said 3

• I am not sure, do you act clingy or anything?

• It just doesn't happen. Im single for almost 2 years now and feel like you do. Same thing, getting dates, compliments but thats it.

• I know exactly how you feel and I'm in the same boat

What Girls Said 0