Will a 25 year old who's never dated or had sex find it hard to ever get a gf?

I know it's possible but will t be very hard?

• Yes, it will be hard
  • No, it won't be hard

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so u just have to put the effort something i lack of hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• The older you get the more self conscious you are going to be about it. It is going to make it harder and harder for you to break out of your shell. If you feel embarrassed for being a 25 year old virgin, imagine how you will feel at 45. You need to start putting yourself out there now.

• How?

• I've seen volunteering places which are full of young girls?

• Then I would give it a shot.

What Girls Said 2

• well, as the girl version of you, i will say that yes, it is a bit challenging lol

• Why are you in this situation

• Dude, I'm 22 and I still haven't kissed a guy. There will come a girl who will like you. Or else if you get impatient, go to a club, chat a girl up, kiss her randomly and see where it goes from there. =-)

• But that only leads to one night stands?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know, I tend to think it gets easier with age. I mean, after 25 -that's what I'm assuming- most girls will want to settle down and actually look for a good man rather than a bad boy who fills their life with adventure.

• It will be hard if you keep doing what you have been doing.

If you get to 10% bodyfat and get shredded, get solid clothes/haircut and hit up online dating I don't see why you can't get at least a date.

• We all start sometime. I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend either.

• No, you will be fine.

• For most people dating is never easy.

• Given that he's 25 and hasn't had those experiences I'd assume he's already innately challenged in his ability with girls.

• Yes, unfortunately - I can vouch for that, because I'm more than 10 years older than you, and still never dated or had sex :(

• Can you help me not become like that? What went wrong for you? What have you tried?

• And I'm not actually 25 yet.

• I hope it's not too late yet.