Women, what would be your reaction to this on a date?

We're on the first date, it's 8 out of 10 date experience haha. You ask me about my career and discover I am moving away across the country in a month. What would your reaction be? And are you less likely to go out on a second date knowing I am moving but have family in the town we're living in?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still be interested if there's an actual spark or connection. If not then I think I would pass on the second date since it probably wouldn't go anywhere. Hope that helps! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl who was finishing college and had a chance to go to Italy for a year... And she was moving back to new yours about 50miles from me. I didn't go on a second date.

I know I'm not a woman but I am feminine in my defense so.

What Girls Said 10

• I would be less likely to go on a second date. You're about to move. Wait until you move.

• I probably wouldn't go on a second date. I'm not interested in a long distance relationship at the moment.

• Like she has family in that town?

• Distance would not keep me from still seeing where things can go.

• less likely for second date

• I would be disappointed. and yes probably won't go on a second date

• If you show interest to still be w her. Then she might say ok.

• I would even bother going on a second date, there are other guys I can see.

• Don't bother with long distance stuff, dude. You've got your youth ahead of you and lots of dates to happen once you move.

• Your age displays wisdom but youth like me are naive. I have since moved but dating is difficult, yet I am progressing slowly.

• Lol I work at a pub. Perfect!

• Best place ever! You're golden! :)

• I'd just stay friends

• But keep in contact?

• Yea, if I thought he was a decent person, I'd stay in contact, but leave it as friends only.

• Lol if we were dating I'd tell you I have too many friends already. No room :)

What Guys Said 1

• Would you be coming back though? Like it's a trip in a month, you come back after the trip?