I've had a really lonely time in college- how can I get happy?

I'm a senior now and I can't wait to graduate. I'm alone a lot. I'm going back to school today and I just look like shit and feel like shit. I'm not meeting up w anyone once I get back and my mom just mentioned that if I had joined a sorority sophomore year when I was having a hard time, I would have had more fun. But that comment has just made me depressed and I want to cry but I can't cause I'm in public. I'm just always searching for companionship but it's too late for me to join and I just want to lay in bed awhile. I've been trying to feel better for a while but it's really hard. Is there any way for me to be happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Friendship is a complex thing. You seem like an intelligent girl, but that might make it more difficult to relate to others or for them to relate to you, so I can't say it's a benefit. You can talk to me if you feel like you want to go more in-depth with discussing what it means to be happy, or any of the philosophical intricacies involved therein.

What Guys Said 2

• You should take a trip someplace to clear yor head. 😀

• There are many ways to be happy but if you are just looking for friends I'm sure you will be able to find some in your classes

What Girls Said 0