I like a girl that has history with my best friend... should I still pursue her?

So I really like this girl and we've kind of started talking. I'm also pretty sure she likes me back. We're both seniors in high school, but one of my very best friends who graduated this past year really liked her last year and they actually hooked up a couple of times. Now him and her being a couple is not gonna happen (they've already talked about it, cause his college is two hours away), but he was still upset when he found out the other day about me and this girl. I really like this girl but he's been my friend for years. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should even though your friend was into her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, ultimately in life your SO should always trump your friends. If you are more worried about how your friend will feel then your SO will always come second best to your friends.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't go for it, friendships can last a lot longer than relationships sometimes. Especially if this guy is your BEST FRIEND, then that friendship should mean a lot more to you than potentially ruining it over a girl you both like

• In my opinion, I just think friends ex's are off the menu. I once tried that & it ended a good friendship with a girl I knew... But she did the sand thing to a mutual friend so I don't feel bad no more. 😂

• nope, it will blow up on you

• Stay the hell away from her. Is not worth potentially ruining your friendship over and high school romances never last anyway.

• Take his feelings into consideration.. is he worth losing over a girl?

What Guys Said 3

• Bro's before hoe's

• If you like her then why are you worried? Do as you please, I know I do.

• For what, a ONS or a relationship?

Looking for a modern relationship is like looking for the noose...

• I don't understand the whole noose thing. But yea, a relationship.

• The noose is the rope knot on which they hang people