I like this guy in my English class that I just recently started talking to, should I text him?

So I'm a freshman in college and there's this guy in my English class named Henry that I've been crushing on since the beginning of the semester, back in August. My guy friend that used to be good friends with Henry gave me his number because he said he would probably go for me. I initiated contact with him and then we texted non-stop for 2 days, but then stopped Friday night because he was pretty drunk. I was waiting for him to text me yesterday and today but he hasn't. I really don't want class to be awkward tomorrow so I'm thinking about texting him.. And I'm wondering if he's maybe waiting for me to text him? What do you guys think? Anything is helpful! Thank you :)

• Yes, go for it!
  • No, that would be weird..

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion you should go for it, as you said that you texted non-stop for 2 days it already means that you have a connection and maybe that he likes you back.
    About him texting back I think that he may be shy or scared that if he will text the wrong message you will fight, stop talking etc.
    Everything looks good between you guys so I hope that you will have a great relationship together.

What Girls Said 0