What are some reasons a guy wouldn't want to be with a girl who's beautiful (on the outside) and has a great personality?

I've known this guy for about 11 years (went to school together) he'll always contact me once in a blue moon throughout the years. We've been hanging out the most we ever have this year, and yes, hooking up too.. He's told me how beautiful I was and would say I have a great personality... But why won't he commit to me then?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's just into hooking up. A guy in his 20s that's what he tends to be into. If he's in his 30s that's different, then he's just a douche.

• Maybe he thinks you don't feel the same things for him, and that makes him stay friends because he doesn't want to push/scare you away.

• Some guys on here say he's just using me for sex. Because he'll tell me these things like "be my girl" and when I say yes, the next day he'll say @ I wish u were my girl" I don't get him?

• It does sound like it has to do with him being insecure. You might need to be the one taking charge if you want a relationship with him.

• He might have commitment issues, and you should talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 0