What does she want to show in that guy's presence?

I like a girl and she also talks very nice and happily to me...,,,,,
In the class... she never came and sat with me during the lectures... its always me who used to stand from my seat and go upto her and sit with her... she always talked to me happily and nicely... ,,, but the problem is... we meet once a week only on sundays and sometimes we dont talk at all... and sometimes She comes to me during breaks ,,,, sits with me and talks to me for about 5 mins and talks normally and happily (when that guy is not present in the class) and then just leaves me and goes out...
I dont chase her around coz i dont wana seem desperate... ,,,,
So there's this guy who gave her juice in breaks... he was sitting behind her and i went to her and offered handshake and sat with her... ,,,,
She behaved like totally off with me infront of that guy... ,,, she did not smile and only talked only about studies... and then she excused herself and went out... ,,,,
While going out she said thnx to me...,,, she returned after 2 mins and sat on her seat... as if she was trying to distance herself from me... ,,
What should i do? please help me...,,,

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't like you as anything more than a friend. Accept that. You can continue to be friendly, or just move on from her and find new people to socialize with.

• so does she like that other guy?

• In the break she just distance herself from me and sat alone...
      but in the last class... she went from her seat to sit with that guy for the last lecture of the day...
      does she like him?

• Yep, most likely.

What Guys Said 0