How can you make a guy admit that he likes you?

This guy at work is very helping towards me and he also expressed his sympathy with me when I told him something bad about my life. Before we knew each other he used to give me looks of interest like trying to make eye contact. And making his presence known to me. We text each other often usually about work. But when I once texted him saying that i wanted to ask him something, he was very curious to know what i wanted to ask him but I told him I will ask later. But I didn't know exactly how to make him admit his likeness for me, so when he asked me again what I wanted to ask, I just asked him something about work and after that he doesn't seem to be very friendly with me and not texting me like before. What should I say to him or ask him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Say do you like me 💁🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make him, if he even does. Don't assume he does, and if he actually does, be patient and allow him to admit that in his own time, don't try to manipulate it out of him.

What Guys Said 1

• Confess to him that you like him.

What Girls Said 0