I have never been loved?

So, I was talking to someone I used to know and have finally realized she never loved me. In my loneliness, in my despair, I could take solace in the idea that, even if I screwed it up, one girl I cared about loved me, and did so despite all of my flaws. And now, now I'm finally realizing, I was truly never loved, ever. I know you're all going to insult me, so, I don't know why I bothered saying this, but, I don't know what to feel. I almost want to feel angry, but, honestly, I don't want to live anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• ME EITHER! hun, welcome to the club!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just 17 dude people do not give up even on 50. I know it hurts that one you love never even cared for you, but It is What it is, there are plenty of girls out there that are looking for someone like you, you just have to find them.

I do not know How it feels?
    as it has never happened to me before but I do know it hurts a lot. Life is like this men you have to move forward unless it will destroy you.

• I tried moving forward, but every time I get a bit for myself, every time I moved an inch I get kicked back a mile and I just don't want to do this anymore. I don't know what's worse, feeling this pain or realizing that every time I achieve some bit of happiness, something comes to put me back here

• Listen its the basic law of nature.
      Happiness is always short, separated by the grim distance of loneliness you just have to continue trying you may fail one time,2 time,3 time but you will finally get what you deserve
      Wise men never lay down their arms, they learn from their mistakes and try again

In my point of view happiness need to be shorter otherwise it gona loose its aroma, or it will become a normal thing.

listen
      No body is sure of its end or what hand will guide him there.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You're only 17. I know you don't feel like it but you're quite young and you've seen nothing this world has to offer. But in time you will.

• Neither have I.
    How is this a question?