- To appease their WHITE GUILTVote A
- For the amazing sexVote B
- Because they see us as fun but not financially viableVote C
- Because the KardashianVote D
Most Helpful Girl
Racism, probably. I don't mean like "all white people are horrible racists, ahhh!" or that they secretly dislike you or anything stupid like that. There are just a lot of factors at work on the issue. Like,
1. Media. You don't see a lot of black/white (or mixed race of any kind) couples in the media. It happens, but not a lot, and mostly the couples you do see are not happily married or in a serious, committed long-term relationship. Because they may not see it happening around them or on tv, a white woman may not have considered a serious relationship with a black man before.
2. Society. Some people are dicks and racism does still exist, so if she dates outside of her race, she might run into disapproval and general rudeness from people in society. (That's a stupid reason not to get serious, because let's face it, society is guaranteed to disapprove of them for something anyways. Society disapproves of everyone.)
3. Family. Even if a white woman has no racial biases, it's almost guaranteed she has grandparents or great-uncles or something who grew up in the 60's, and yeah, that was not a good time for equality.
So, most white girls (and people in general) don't usually think about dating seriously outside of their race. And when they do, they could be a little daunted by society or even their own family, and just decide it's more convenient to stick to serious relationships within their own race.
Not every girl will care about that stuff though. I wish you good luck!2