I wish I didn't met you in that way?

This guy said ''i wish i met you when you were happy''. He literally said that. He said i don't think we match (we had mad chemistry), he saw i wasn't happy and left, he did told me that he would do whatever it takes to make his woman happy, so why couldnt he make me happy? I feel heartbroken that traded me in for a different (more uglier) girl, he said that my attitude wasn't right and that i need to ''fix'' that and then come back to him... if he was such a fun person to hang around with why be so arrogant? it seemed like he wanted to sit back and that a woman would make him happy instead of doing the work. I will never forgive him for it...

Most Helpful Guy

• People talk big game but that's all they are talkers
    They don't intend to see things through and such people don't deserve your time

Most Helpful Girl

• It is extremely unfair and selfish for someone to bring their baggage to another person and expect them to deal with it for them. I have found that a lot of women act like being damaged is an alluring thing that makes them 'special' or 'mysterious' so they don't get down to business and resolve whatever issues they have. They have 'Cinderalla mentality'; sitting in a dark cold dusty cellar waiting for somebody to come and rescue them. It's like they're hoping a man will come along and be a free therapist and fix them, solve their internal problems, and heal them.

In actual reality, your negativity, bad attitude, and pile of issues that you refuse to fix is disruptive towards someone else's harmony, peace, and consistent happiness. If someone has worked hard to achieve a happy life then you come around with an endless sour attitude, always frowning, always moping and basically being Eor from Winnie the Poo then of course they're going to get tired of that chit. It doesn't matter whether you think this new girl is uglier than you because at the end off the day, she's the one wrapped in his arms, not you. You can't rely on pretty instead of taking it to the next level and expect that you can have the nastiest attitude and spread negative vibes yet still get the guy because of your physical features. In all honesty, he has no obligation or duty to "do the work" of your damaged personality for you. That is YOUR duty and responsibility to YOURSELF. YOU need to be taking care of your mind, not expecting him to.

• You are very observant and smart to boot.

• no but whats yhe point if being in one if one can't help the other, if I like a guy I will at least try to make him happy

• @Asker You are mistaken. The point of being in a relationship is not to play free therapist and consume your energy, effort, and passion fixing someone else's baggage because they selfishly chose not to address it beforehand. That idea may sound cute in memes or in corny paperback love stories but in actual reality, it creates an unhealthy relationship with a dynamic of unfairness. Men and women who bring a ton of baggage for someone else to deal with often become like leeches who are draining the vital happiness, harmony, and peace from someone else's life.

What Guys Said 1

• he might've left cause you sound extremely cynical, controlling and you can't form sentences right :/.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, to be honest it's no one's job to make you happy. But what he did was kind of a dick move. He shouldn't have told you that he would try so hard to make the relationship work, then bail out the first time it gets difficult.

As much as it's not his job to make you happy, it's also not your job to be a perfect human. We are all humans, we all have emotions, we all go through difficult times. The thing is, true love is when a person can see you at your worst, and still want to be by your side.

The good thing is (as much as it may not seem like a good thing right now), is that this guy showed you early on that he wasn't prepared to stick around during the difficult times. I know it's not much consolation, but you now have a chance to meet someone who will stick by your side while you go through your difficult times or are just you. Some people are just not the most upbeat people, and that is okay!

There is nothing wrong with being yourself. And I wouldn't worry about putting on a false face for someone to stick around.

Chemistry doesn't mean much in the dating world. It only means you two are into each other at this moment. That can change at any time.

I was with a guy who I had mad chemistry with as well. Unfortunately he had chemistry with other girls as well and couldn't be faithful to me, his girlfriend. The good thing is, there are plenty of guys out there who you can have chemistry with.

It sounds to me like this guy was just feeding you lies. He said one thing, but did another. The important thing with dating is to not believe words, but believe actions. Someone's actions are what they actually feel, whereas words can be manipulated into whatever the person wants you to believe.

• He sounds like a terrible jerk. You might need to work on some of the reasons you're unhappy, but that is a poor excuse for his behavior. He shouldn't treat you like that, talk to you like that.

I hope you find someone who treats you better and never do go back to this guy!

• i also think its rude to talk to someone that way when you dont know them, he thinks has the right to judge someone ecause he is a doctor

• Arrogance. One more reason to find someone else.

• Girl lets just move on you been bitchy about this over a week now!

• Fix your attitude and go back to him, when in reality he is already with another girl, haha.
    Doesn't matter if you think she's uglier, you're not the one dating her, and personality is also important. He was obviously criticizing your personality, but well, he doesn't like you.

• He wasn't that into you. Why be so pissed? Another guy will be more into you. Not every guy will be into you or like you enough to make a real effort for you, so just stick to the ones that do.