At what age you had first date? How was your first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• 17 when I had my first date, the guy didn't even like me he liked my friend!! No idea why he even asked me on it. It went o... kay... Except we didn't have that much to talk about we just saw the movie and then went home... and he never contacted me again afterwards, then I found out he liked my friend anyway ahaha.

And then I've only been on one other date with my ex-boyfriend, we went on one date and it was alright... Just went for a drive and walked through the woods... It was alright we chatted a bit. Hung out another time and got along ok and ended up having sex and then it turned into a relationship pretty much instantly... Weird talking about it because I don't think that guy is attractive or anything I can't believe he was my boyfriend for 2 years ew.

Anyway, so theyre my only dates so far...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I was 15, and he took me to a party. It was overwhelming, since he wanted to hold my hand and have me sitting on his lap the whole night with all these older strangers (his friends) around me. He turned out to be a nice guy though. I'm 22, and we still catch up sometime and are friendly.

• I was 16. Went to the movies and saw Sherlock Holmes. I actually had a lot of fun and it sparked up a very good relationship and future friendship. I am still close with the guy who brought me on this date even though he is now deployed.

• Neer been on a legit date.

• Well what I thought was a date happened at 16 but he friend zoned me
    And an actual date happened at 16 also. It was nice, went out in the park with the guy and we talked for others. Then walked around our town and talked some more lol
    And it was snowing a little bit. Which I loved, because I love winter

• i didn't know it was a date. lol. It was quite fun but at the same time i had embarrassing moments xP

• Depends what you call a date. Most of the time I just hung out with a group or at school and that's how I got to know the guy. My first legit date was when I was 14 with a friend of my recent ex who had a crush on me. We went to the beach and he was super shy and nervous. Kinda awkward. We remained friend and 4 years later he became my boyfriend, which he is right now.

• I never had a date until I was 17. And it was terrible.

• I didn't get taken on a date - an actual legit date date until I was 24. I 'hung out' and stuff but never got taken out properly on a date until then. Very sad I know but what's worse is I actually have had relationships since I was 14...:/

• My first date when I was 8, nothing special because we were just a children, but it was so fun, like I was saying good night before sleep and asked him "hey would you kiss me and I'm as a princess you as a prince like fairy tale love story" and it makes me laugh when I remember that

• 16. We went to the mall. He got me icecream and walked with me. It was nice but the guy was an asshole in disguise.

What Guys Said 15

• I was in 9th grade when I went on my first date, can't remember how old i was :P But it was pretty great. I was one of those people who is normally pretty outgoing but get nervous when it comes to girls. She had invited me to her place, I was a bit nervous but I went anyways. We went outside to the big field in her backyard and sat on the picnic table and talked for a while. Somehow we got on the subject of dancing and she said she had never slow danced before, and neither had I. She said she really wanted to learn, so I sucked it up, and asked her to dance. I had never done anything that bold before in my life xD She was reluctant at first, she said there was no music. I told her we can make the music and started humming. We starting leaning and steping and the next thing you know we're going in circles. She ended up laying her head on my chest and I rested my chin on her. We actually stayed like that for a good ten minutes xD Afterward we sat back on the table and talked for like two hours ;P It got dark but we stayed out there anyway. It was winter so it was cold, I used the opportunity to put my arm arround her. I know so cliche xD Eventually I worked up the nerve to tell her that I really wanted to kiss her but I was too shy. She spent like ten minutes trying to get me to do it, but I was just too nervous. xD Then one moment when I was talking she gently grabbed my cheek and faced me towards her. Then pulled me in and kissed me, and it was amazing. It actually felt like it went in slow motion, but it also felt so quick. I didn't know what to say xD She was like "was that so hard?" I told her it was awesome xD But I was still to shy to go in for myself... til I left that night and kissed her goodbye. I still don't know why I was able to do it then. xD

• i was 14. the girl and i went to the movies. from what i remember it was fun.

• Not counting a dumb ONS at 16, my first date was at 18.

• Never went on one.. At 20 that sounds odd considering most people go on at least one in their teens

• Haven't had an official once yet, I don't county proms

• 16 and it sucked

• I was 20 and I was unaware it was a date. :/
    I suppose it was alright.

• Never had a date, but a girl likes me now. I might give it a go. Any tips for first time dating?

• 11 years old. Having a picnic behind the school haha.

• 24 , kinda messed up , i shouldn't smoke weeds before First date lol

• 22 lol

But it went well :)

• When I was 14

• Still waiting. : (

• 20. Terrible, mainly because I was 20 and had never been on a date before.

• I "dated" someone in middle school in 7th grade. Was just stupid and not worth it. I was unable to do things I wish I could of like drove over to her house but that would of been illegal. Not like we could go on a date because no source of income and frankly I don't like asking my parents for money. 2 years later I might attempt to start again though I take classes on campus with 18/19 year olds and it is in a way hard to find someone especially when the age is 3-4 years apart. Though my maturity level is beyond what is probably expected out of most women most look at it like I am to young though they would have no problem dating a 23/24 year old. I think of it as, a girl who is 18 had two choices. A 20 year old man who looks 20, is in great shape, has a job, a car etc but has the personality and maturity level of a 15 year old. Then they have the 15 year old who may not have a job ( Though is possible ), no car yet, could be in decent shape but has the personality and maturity level of a 20 year old and also valued them.