How can I get him to open up and see me as trustworthy after he's been hurt so badly?

I like this guy who is a mutual friend. I know he suffers from low self esteem and he feels betrayed the last two girls he dated have left him for another guy. I haven't seen him try to date or open up to anyone since. I really like him and i was wondering if there are any tips for getting him to see me as trustworthy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't rush it. It will take time. You may have to wait quite a while.

What Guys Said 2

• You have to very patient and understanding even during the most irrational moments. You can't gt frustrated what you do has to be an open book. My wife was jealous type and was cheated on by 2 or her 3 boyfriends. The invasion of privacy is up there too as they want to look at "everything".

• Ask him out
    And stick to him
    He will soon realize that he was a fool for not seeing u as his match

What Girls Said 1

• Don't ever break his heart (though that was too obvious huh?). Umm I guess you could just do nice things for him, take it slow and steady without rushing him and just respect the fact that he'll need time to heal. Don't immediately try to get in with him just cause he's single, just be supportive and tell him you're here to talk if he ever needs to.