What should I do?

My boyfriend broke up with me because he thought that I was going out with my ex again. But the thing is I do sort of like my ex again, but I wanted to stay with my current boyfriend. Now he might want to get back together and my ex wants to go out again too. I CAN'T CHOOSE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree your ex is your ex for a reason, unless if you were the one that messed up. Then that can be tricky, or if you guys ended mutual.

Who has better qualities? Who would you miss more?

Think hard about that even if you don't like the answer, but that answer is what matters.

I had this problem but continued to go out with the current guy I was with, and if it didn't work out I would try the other guy again. But my boyfriend and I are still together, so I guess I was right.

What Guys Said 1

• Shes right he is your X for a reason but in the long run only you can make this choice.

What Girls Said 2

• You're ex is an ex for a reason.

Before making any decisions, remind yourself of why it ended in the first place. Are you willing to put yourself through it again?

• I agree with Melester 100% that is all I have to say