Being cheated on, can't stop blaming myself?

I've been cheated on by both of my girlfriends. They both have a reputation for cheating. But i still felt like i could have done something to make them stay. Like if the sex was really good or something. But i can't stop blaming myself. I've only had two girlfriends, but now my self esteem has hit such a low, i dont even want to date again. Feels like a waste. Like im just not good enough for these girls, and i'd be better off just being single, since nobody thinks im good enough to stay loyal to. Thats how i feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• You feel that you are not good enough for these girls? These girls are not good enough for any high quality man. It is not your fault that these two females have such an extensive shortcoming in their souls that they willingly, eagerly puncture your self-esteem and joy for themselves. A cheater will deceive and screw over even the most outstanding, incredible, highly desirable individual. It's not because of something you did or didn't do, but because their moral compass is so broken that they decided to throw it out all together. It's because they have a piss poor value system which leads them to fail being an integerous human being. Do not blame yourself for the fact that these female's value systems are the equivalent of a soiled, grimy, unmaintained, filthy toilet in which they are too lazy to diligently, efficiently scrub and disinfect.

Hold your head high, chin up, chest out with pride in who you are and smile. You are lovely. Your journey will be so much more amazing in the long run without their intellectual filth.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's how i feel too

What Girls Said 3

• The reason why you got with them was to hope you could change them- you can't change someone who'd onset want to. It's nothing to do with you, it's purely them.

• That's not true. You just were with some women who had low morals. You deserve someone with the same loyalty that you give. Some women are just unkind. It's not a fault in you.

• ''They both have a reputation for cheating.'' You shoul've stopped the relationship right there. A cheater will always be a cheater, there is nothing you can do about it. They will learn through life and time.

What Guys Said 2

• Trust me dude I know how you feel and I've been through the same thing, and it sucks but the only thing you can do is get back out there and find a new girlfriend just like I am

• just stop thinking about it and it'll go away it s really not that hard bro