Where the hot guys at?

Why is it so hard to find a guy that 5'7 or taller, educated/ is a student, is cute, loving, funny, caring, good physcial shape, likes cats, is hairy ( to an degree), has facial hair and experimental in bed?

Just to make it clear, this is what i mean by all the things i listed and YES, i do posess most of those qualities myself:

"5'7 or taller" - says it self, im 5'5
"educated/ is a student" - when date im doing it for the long run, i just dont see myself being married to a guy who only finished high school, when i have a master degree
"cute" - im pretty dam cute
"loving" - yes i am
"Funny" - people laugh at my jokes and call me funny, im not going to argue with them
"Caring" - indeed i am
Good physical shape: im in great shape, i dont know anyone who is in better shape than i am
Likes cat: i love kitties <3
facial hair: well i do get a mustache is i dont shave
Experimental in bed: in theory yes, im a virgin but i'll try anything once

Most Helpful Guy

• Wheres my build a bitch workshop then? I want a Brunette with long tan legs, big butt, medium sized boobs, fantastic eyes ( Eyes are important :), not so much color ), who is smart enough and can support herself and does not expect the man to pay and buy everything? ( Unless they are a stay at home mother for example ).

A few things you will have to sacrifice are your height restrictions so 5'7" or taller should not be hard.
    There physical shape, who cares if he is a little thicker and doesn't have those dream abs that every girl wants?
    Smart/Is a student is 50/50. Obviously I would not want to date an idiot who can't make important decisions but if she went through Highschool can keep a good life going with whatever she is currently doing, so be it.
    Hairy is however the guy feels comfortable. Personallly ( Though I don't have enough hair to make to much of a judgement ) I like being hairy while I know some people who shave everything off.
    Likes cats is another 50/50, Cats may not bother them though don't expect to me like "OH MY GOSH he/she IS SO FLUFFY"

Oh and are you able to at least compare to them with this? If you expect to find the perfect guy expect to be alone. I know I make many compromises when looking around though I have yet to find the personality I enjoy. I honestly don't care the girl is a size 2 or size 8, whether she has black or blonde hair, tan or looks like a ghost.

• I never said the guy need to have a six-pack, maybe im alone on this one but when i talk about good physical shape i dont necessarly talk about big biceps, six-pack tec, it onky means they are, well, in good shape, no need for six-pack, huge biceps, broad shoulder etc.
      I always look for a long term relationship with a guy aka a guy for marriage, i honestly dont imagine myself having a master degree and my husband only finished high school.. i would obviously be the provider. I want someone who i can be a provider with and not for.
      Hairy is a preferance, its not an absolut must, but it would be a turn off the guys shaves his body hair
      And they dont have do own 3 cats and only talk about cats, he just needs to not dislike them

And i am/ have pretty much everything on that list except from the night and the beard..

Most Helpful Girl

• You're looking for an educated guy, yet your question and description are filled with grammatical errors. People usually date within their "league."

• Ohhhh shoot!

• How is the n-Word NOT degrading if I may ask?

• same way the word bitch is degrading. it's just not. also, i think, as someone who is black, that i have more understanding of how "degrading" the word is.

What Guys Said 37

• 1. 5'7 or taller - I'm 6 ft.
    2. educated/ is a student - I'm a student.
    3. is cute - I've been told I'm cute but I disagree.
    4. loving - I would like to think so.
    5. funny - Same above.
    6. caring - Same above.
    7. good physcial shape - Not really. I look fit but I'm more of a skinny gamer.
    8. likes cats - I prefer dogs just cos they're better.
    9. is hairy ( to an degree) - I often forget to shave. Does that count?
    10. has facial hair - I normally have stubble.
    11. experimental in bed? - Yeah if I trust the person.

Apart from myself, I don't know how experimental most guys are in bed. :P

• "5'7 or taller" - 6'
    "educated/ is a student" - I have a masters degree
    "cute" - I'm cute af
    "loving" - 😍😍😍😍
    "Funny" - Funnier than me? 😂
    "Caring" - 💁
    Good physical shape: 💪💪💪
    Likes cat: I love animals 🐈🐕
    Facial hair: Yes
    Experimental in bed: I'm a scholar in experimenting things 😂

When are we dating? 🐕

• It's not that hard to find a guy that excels at every aspect in life like that, they exist.

However, how hot are you and what do you bring to the table? Are you a model with a degree in nursing that is also very sweet and can do a split on a dick? If not, I wouldn't count on getting any of those perfect men if I were you unless you fit that description.

Having high standards and a long checklist isn't a bad thing, just make sure you yourself meet those same standards you're looking for or you're trying to buy more than you can afford.

• well you're assuming every guy wants what you want... not every guy find model types to be perfect. and read the update maaaan

• Your update is not helpful. You're only giving your own world. Do I actually KNOW you're caring in cute? You're an anonymous character, with no evidence to back your claims.

And yes, not every guy wants a model. However, the hot guys who KNOW they're hot? They do.

• this is what people have told me... i dont think im an awesome person who only deserveds model men.. when i say cute i mean average cute guys.. that is relastic and I repat: You're assuming every guy wants what you want

• I'm one of them! 6 foot, everything you mentioned there, and LOVE cats!!! 😍
    But really those kind of guys are everywhere :)

• I dont know you, but you're amazing! Keep up the good work (Y)

• Hehe wasn't expecting to know you! what gave you the impression?:P But thanks. No need to even look for a guy like that, they're everywhere :)

• Go to the gym
    Go to the club, but ignore the guys dressed up like drug lords that think they are the shit lol

• I go to the gym, but walking up to people you dont know unless it because you need to use a machine or something isn't normal at all. m and I dont have anyone to gi to the club with

• The thirst is real in this thread.

• Well im a Virgin, did you expect anything else? Lol

• I meant all the guys posting that they're available, not you lol.

• Oooh lol

• I'm 6'1". I'm educated - Associate degree. I'm cute. I'm loving. I have a sense of humor. I'm caring. I used to be in physical shape, and still somewhat. But not that much anymore. I suppose I don't entirely care about cats. I had facial hair last week, but shaved it off for a date and a job interview. Experimental in bed? Explain a little more, please.

• Well are you super model looking, give amazing blowjobs and makes your man a sandwich after he cums?

• No? I dont want a super model looking guy, so hence I dont need to look like one either

• aww man, I thought no one said it before XD

I said the same thing lol

• Ok well if you're an overachiever then you can either settle for someone below your league or you can try to meet another overachiever by doing the same things you already do regularly. But it should be said that overachievers are rare by their nature so you might just need to be patient.

• Lol do I count? If yes then I'm Pakistan :-p

• That's me, except for the cute, and funny part. And the fact that I'm 15

Lol besides that I'm that dood

• Also can carry the world on his back? Damn it so many expectations! Lol jk well like the saying goes when your looking for something it seems to disappear. Just don't stress it and you'll start noticing

• That depends, are you 5'5 or lower, educated, DD breasts, cute, loving, funny, caring, good physical shape, not hairy and willing you have you head pulled back by the hair and your mouth used roughly?

Not to be picky or anything.

• Im 5'5, im caring, educated, have a 30G breasts, cute, loving, funny, in great physcial shape, I am hairy (dont want to be a hypocrit ) and i'll try everything once

• Yes?

• I'm 5'10" and in great shape, I am not a student, I work full time and part time Marine XD I can be funny and hairy... normally shave though and I can't have facial hair, lol

• ... Hi haha

• I think I saw someone like that in Siberia, are you willing to travel or are you just talk?

• I'm all of those things, except I hate cats with a burning passion and am not very experimental in bed.

• Where on earth do you live? I know loads of guys like thst.

• The cat thing is the turn-off. Guy's like pussy that does not meow! :)

• Sounds like you just described me to a tee lol

• I have height difference, not into cats and inexperienced in bed, :/ so sorry :(

• experiemental = experienced in your mind? im a virgin, but im open to a lot of stuff, so i still refer myself as experiemental

• Then in that sense I am too.. What's next 😏

• That's quite specific. Sounds like you are looking for one man not men.

• Probably already with somebody

• masters in what

• Well that's me, not too sure about the physical shape and the hairy part though

• Well for one, you pretty much just excluded a good 60% of the male population.

• Well, bad luck strikes everyone.

• herereeeeeeee (but I don't go to gym anymore)

• No can do then.. Unless you're wanting to start going again

• I go to school, club and play games and since my school now takes me to learn more I don't wanna have time for gym. Dancing covers it pretty much I guess, just my bizeps is running on stand by

• Yet another woman that probably doesn't possess any of the above feeling self-entitled.

• Im caring, im a student and I work, im in great shape, my motto in bed is "I'll try anything once", im funny and im hairy! So yes I do possess Those criterias

• If I dont shave I get a mustache, does that count?

• Close enough, I'll let you off (this once, I am feel extra nice today).

• I am here.

• Yay! Do you live in europe?

• Congratz. You're confused enough to fall into the category of GAG poster.

• Thanks 😈😈

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 12

• Finding a guy who meets that criteria doesn't guarantee they'll be mutual attraction, chemistry, or compatibility. There's really no point in searching for specific types.

• I dont only search for Those guys though. . I dont have a type. . But what I listed is what I see as a dream man

• And yet you could line about a dozen men with those characteristics, but they won't determine your compatibility, or the other things mentioned, which are all naturally occurring things, and aren't determined based on the particular traits you like in a person.

• Well obviously. ... What your point?

• where are hot girls at?

where are skinny girls, with smart minds, nice asses, good cookers, huge tits, cute faces, likes to give blowjobs and to swallow.

We all have preferences, but let's keep it normal.

• Girl xD picky much? There are lots of great guys out there and I've read your comments to some opinions to these guys. Eg if they don't do gym then that's not good enough 😂 first wanna see how you look like before you start being picky af

• I look great. . Its a reason I want a guy Who goes to the gym, its because its such an important and big part of my life.. im fit and I want a fit partner I can go to the gym with.. im not being picky for wanting a guy Who cares about his health

• Did I say that he needed big muscles? No, I didn't. I Just wrote that I wanted him to be in good shape. .

• I'm just matching it to your entire question seeing as it revolves around physical appearance

• because they are like vampire... they only come out at night! haha

• Your standards are way too high or you're a troll.

Learn to settle for less.

• How are they high standards? ?

• Also you forgot to mention that you're especially modest. Right. /s

Anyway having high standards is fine, just don't complain that you can't find a boyfriend. But on second thought these standards aren't *that* high, but they are above average.

Are you making the first move? Sitting back and waiting will complicate matters. Try to ask guys out yourself.

• Why not instead of trying to find a guy that fits every thing on your check list you open yourself up to a guy that fits two to three really important things as in the qualities you need. Because going around looking for a guy that fits a ridiculous check list is only going to limit your options. Also even if you do find such a guy what if you don't fit the checklist he has?

• Lol, they're out there... somewhere...

• You shouldn't have to justify your preference in a man...

• I dont want to be hypocrotical

• I know... It's just sad how people are these days. :/ Anyway, I would go to a college gym to meet a guy like that. Maybe have tinder or some type of thing on your phone.

• Sounds like my ex minus the cat part hahaha

• Where do you live? It's so easy to find 'hot guys' -rolls eyes-

• Yea don't know either I'm thinking they're either taken or gay

• Well I'm just glad I found one 😂