I really want this ass hole back is this to much to say?

Ok so long story short; this guy I really like can be a bit of a dink at times but he also can be really nice. I had a thing with him a while ago and I broke things off cause I was going through a lot and couldn't have a relationship but now I really like him and I'm trying like hell to get him back, I understand why he has been a little rude to me; well because I hurt him and would like him back is this enough to say to win him back?

"I know you got mad at me yesterday and tbh I don't understand but I just needed to tell you that I like you and I regret everything I did to make you go away, I'm sorry but you mean a lot to me and I can't just forget you like that. You've always meant a lot to me, I was to much of an ass hole to realize it because of what was going on in my life, I know you can get basically any girl you want but can you please give me one more chance and I promise I will make it up to you."

• No chance in getting him back
  • You have a chance

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it sounds good. I would just suggest some minor changes in punctuation. Good luck!

"I know you got mad at me yesterday and tbh I don't understand, but I just needed to tell you that I like you and I regret everything I did to make you go away. I'm sorry but you mean a lot to me and I can't just forget you like that. You've always meant a lot to me. I was too much of an asshole to realize it because of what was going on in my life. I know you can get basically any girl you want but can you please give me one more chance? I promise I will make it up to you."

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not reading through this all. The simple fact that you call him an asshole already means a lot.

• It's just a saying

• It just shows that you feel irritated about him... Why bother with someone who does not make you feel happy and peaceful?
      Otherwise... Send your apology and if he rejects it, go to no contact for a while... Just to let him calm down on his own and to avoid fights. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• So you were the asshole, not him. I don't think there is much you can do if you hurt him, I mean how bad was it? There could be a chance he could forgive you, maybe if he knows you are being sincere, but most likely he will want to move on. I would go ahead and do what your going to do, but be prepared to get rejected.

• at least go for it. what do you have to lose? "live life with no regret "

What Girls Said 0