Why I feel I have no chance to date beautiful girls?

I feel I have no chance I don't know if it's true but when I see them what come to my mind is they need super high standards and rich guys is that true Or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because liking something that u like is hard to get. its like clothes you like them but u can't afford it. You have to gget a job and work everyday and than after a few months you can afford it.. That what you should do... u should gain her trust little by little so that you have better chance... but becareful to get friend zone!

Most Helpful Guy

• You dont need tp be rich to get a beautful girl. Iddeally you wwant to be able to get girls without money, just based on your sexual desirability.

I actually feel bad for the rich guys who spend loads of money taking girls out because chances are that same girl who he is buying dinner for, hopped into bed on the first date with some guy she met at a club who didn't have to buy her shit.

You see models marry rich men but you forget about all the poor male models and shady photographers they probably fucked before marriage.

What Girls Said 1

• You'll never know until you try. It takes effort to get what you want, so just be your best self and go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• I thought the same as you. Never had a girlfriend until about 3 months ago and I'm 21. My current girlfriend is a stunning 10 in terms of both looks and personality and I'd like to think of myself as a 6 or 7/10, but a 10 in terms of personality, so I feel like if you're a cool, kind guy, you can have a chance. I was one of those "nice guys", and while a lot of people might take advantage, there are a few select people that actually appreciate you. So just be cool!

• I had 3 girlfriend but they was like 5/10

• Have you ever tried going for someone who you thought was "out of your league". I did and it was the best thing I've ever done haha.

• Rich guys are like perks to girls. It really doesn't matter how much money you have. Really, it comes down to three things, how much confidence you have when you are in the dating game, proving to her that you are worth it by making dating fun and making her feel special, and if you are in on it for the long term, treating her like a queen and loving her every day for the rest of your lives.

• But what will pay the fancy dinner in the fancy restaurant? Money so saying rich its really doesn't matter it's not fact let's say for some girls it's not that important

• hot girls think the same as ugly ones, they are both humans

• Getting he hot girl is hard, but not impossible. Have confidence in yourself, improve yourself physically and mentally the best you can and worry more about the girl that loves you than how hot she is.

• You put them on pedestals and see them as superior to you.

Most "hot" girls are insecure lol and so there is nothing to be scared of.

• You feel that way because most guys have zero chance to date beautiful girls. That's probably what Darwin intended my man. Alpha males only.

• Darwin and his bs

• haha I know!
      You do gotta have $$$$$ If you want to be entertained just watch goldigger pranks on youtube