Datable fat girls?

Do guys even like fat girls? Because i'm starting to wonder if some of my relationships were fake.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys don't get to into fat chics.
    Unless they have a fetish for super sized and most times it's just pure sexual fantasys.

Other guys just use fat girls for sex because they are so easy. They are insecure and give out just to feel special.
    Guys say anything for sex and once they have their fill or something better comes around they move on.

I've chilled out with fat girls. Even banged em but only in private. Wouldn't be caught dead in public. Like holding hands in public with a fat girl I was just using for nasty raw raunchy dirty kinky sex? No way. Not a chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do. But most do not. It's an evolutionary thing. Most people are instinctively attracted to people who look like they're healthy, and so are more into fitter or thinner people. Just like most people aren't into underweight individuals, they're not usually into overweight people either.
    Of course, there are exceptions to this.

• right thats why models have a bmi of 14. a person can be unattractive but very fertile. if your argument was correct, healthy but unattractive would be sought after over attractive but technically not healthy. and it is not/.

healthy weights are considered chubby. What used t be attractive is now fat. its all just advertising and profit making.

dont use biology to support capitalism lol

• @Azara Models are stick thin because you are supposed to pay attention to the clothes they are modelling, without being distracted by curves or body shape. That is the actual reason many of them are/were size 0. Unfortunately, it had the side effect of convincing some people in media that it was the new beauty standard. However, that is changing. Models that represent people of healthy weights are becoming more and more common, as people refuse to accept the thinner models as the standard of beauty, which is great.
      Healthy weights are not generally considered chubby. Healthy weights are a BMI of between 18.5 and 24.9, or a body fat of approximately between 14% and 30% for women, and 6% and 25% for men.

I am using biology to support nothing. This is simply the way it is. In an evolutionary sense, people in these weight ranges tend to be more attractive to the opposite sex, because weight is a major visual marker of health, and usually (but not always) reliable.

What Guys Said 16

• There are different levels of fat... a little extra meat is manageable but if you need a forklift to get up from the couch and have to walk in doors sideways... well...
    A friend of mine actually is married to the second one... i have to do my best not to stare...

• Nope, I personally don't. I just don't find them attractive, that's basically it.
    But just because I don't like them, doesn't mean other men don't. Just because your relationships failed doesn't mean they were fake.

• No, I don't think majority of men like fat women, I am sure majority of guys prefer women who are either thin, slim, lean body/muscles, or someone who is physically fit.

Sure, some guys may like even fat women, but that will be less in percentage.

• Guys like fat girls as much as girls like fat guys. Which is to say most people aren't into them, and date them only once they start to feel desperate and realize they can't get the kinds of mates they really want.

• Yes, I would date a fat girl if her personality was on point.

• i honestly don't understand the appeal dudes' have with fat girls, but apparently it's a thing that i've noticed on this website (i also know like 3 or 4 dudes who date fat chicks). like, it's not even healthy. but hey, to each their own, i guess. i don't judge

• Na, I don't like fat girls.

Most of them have an issue with food. It extends to poor self-esteem, little to no determination, and most of them have no idea how to lose weight.

• I'm a big fan of fat girls :-) They can be BEAUTIFUL (and sexy!)

• Lol. Why not lose weight instead of just accepting that you are fat and most guys won't be attracted to you..

• yes people like fat girls

• Considering the population of America and Europe haven't dwindled to nothing, I presume so.

• most men don't find fat girls attractive. like how most girls won't find fat nerds attractive.

• No, I do not. Sorry, but I'm brutally honest.

• I really see no problem at all with them. They are women, too.

• it depends if ur version of fat is even fat, or just in. ur head

• I love them <3
    the bigger the better.

If they're not thick.. iod rather i "fat" than skinny...

No fun in little girls... get a girl who will literally
    rock... your... world...

• You litteraly just made my day. :)

• How the hell does this emoji thing work? :) <3 ;)? Aw, fuck it.

• haha im glad i made your day <3 and
      i meant it dont be ashamed of your body
      id always choose bigger over smaller always remember that, ;)

What Girls Said 5

• HAHA! This question man made my day! I wonder if people tell me i look nice to boost my ego or if it was all a fucked made up dream! hahah

• ... guys like all kinds of girls darlin.

• Most like girls that are skinny to chubby. fat/obese most aren't into that but there are some guys that are into it.

• I'm on the heavy side, but a lot of guys have wanted to date me or said I'm attractive despite that.

• I ask myself that question all the time.

• I'm just very fat and obese. People are always like, "your just broad and kinda curvy" but I think they are just trying to make me feel better.

• I get you sister. I have thick thighs and one guy walked up to me and he is like your thighs are so fat. That kid almost got his faced punched.