What do you think of this meme? It shows a picture of a dirty hand and words "If your boyfriends hand does not look like this, you have a girlfriend"?

I personally think this meme is complete bullshit. And that there is nothing wrong with a man taking care of himself and wanting to be clean. Girls would you rather a guy be a worker who does not bother cleaning himself, or a guy who takes care of the way he looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its bullshit. if his hands are not clean he's not touching me.

• i get dirty from work and i wash my hands after. its what human beings who have access to soap and running water do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is utter and complete bullshit.

I'm a stickler for hygiene, and I always keep my palms clean. Besides, for some reason, I naturally have 'softer' palms, and people who engage in handshakes with me joke that they felt like they were shaking hands with a woman! But does this make me any less of a man? Hell no! :P

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see any meme?

• I prefer my boyfriends hands clean lol

• I've dated many blue collar guys who clean their damn hands when they're off work. I get sick of the idea that manliness is slobbiness.

What Guys Said 2

• All the girls that have "boyfriends" who finger them all must have vaginal infections...

• What meme?
    .,.,