Girls, Would you date me?

Hello everyone I just have a question that has been going on my mind for a long long time. For the last couple of years I have been trying to get a girlfriend but somehow I just keep getting rejected, it is not like I am weird or anything, in fact I am more of the shy quiet type and I have been this way for as long as I can remember, I have a few female friends but they are international which is a bit surprising. My question is that where I did go wrong? and would you date me by just looking at me?
Girls, Would you date me?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Yea ur actually really nice looking maybe u should get out more.. stop being so shy.. so what u get rejected plenty other fish n the sea lol eventually you'll come up on some girl who's interested in u..

• in this photo you just dont look like a nice person the start but i do like your eyes