Is this creepy or genuine?

Ok so I met a guy on plenty of fish dating website and we hit it off instantly on Sunday. . He says he likes me so much that he wants to meet my parents this weekend. Is he being genuine or creepy?

• Genuine and sweet
  • Run as fast as you can

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa!!! Have you met in person yet? If not, then yes - that's very creepy. You two need to meet first, especially at least a few times before you meet with parents.

• We have met in person... we have met like 5 times.

• Then, I suppose it's not a bad idea. I personally still think it's a little on the early side, but after 5 meetings with him, then it's more of a preference in my opinion. If you're okay with that, then I'd say go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my partner's family right away (and we're still together 3 years later).
    We met online, too.
    It escalated very, very quickly.

• Desperation is not always something you find as a match in another partner. Hence, why jumping the ball too quick doesn't suit some people too well.

• @Analisa2015 I don't quite see how that's desperation, but okay.
      Your opinion of desperate is far different than mine.

What Guys Said 8

• Too fast, too soon... Something's fishy, I wouldn't say creepy necessarily, but definitely a caution flag. Take it slow and listen to your gut...

• That's quite caring
    Though meet him before u put him in front of yr parents

• Oh gosh.. that is just creepy... He's moving way too fast...

• Well my saying is if you got 2 question it then its always the worst thing you thought about ^^ so creepy

• u meet a guy and in 3 days he loves you
    SOUNDS NORMAL 2 ME!!!111111111111

• Run as fast as you can

• He is being genuine. If you think its too soon tell him so. If he doesn't understand then rum for the hills.

• it's genuinely creepy :D

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on the guy because some could be genuine. Something I wanted to share is about my sister who met her boyfriend's mother after a week of dating (his idea) which included driving two states away to meet her. Nearly 10 years later they are married and currently expecting their second child.

• Well you see, what I forgot to tell you was that he is on a working visa. I mean it isn't like he is trying to marry me to stay here, is he?

• You have a clinger, with a mental disorder. You know the type that will burn your house down, if he sees you with another guy? Yeah, that type.

• You just assume he is clingy and has a mental disorder because he says he really likes her and wants to meet her parents?

• Follow your gut. That you even need to ask tells me you know something is off.

Be cautious dating online! I do it too, but I think it is only smart to be very careful.

• Um I'd take things way slower I mean he may be a great guy but date first in public places only especially if you just met especially online. Be careful. Not trying to freak you out but I'm a mom and maybe I'm overly protective but better to be safe than sorry.

• Wow. Too soon. Lol. I wouldn't run but I would tell him you think it's too soon to meet the folks.

• I vote yes because i saw that you have met him 5 times in person so that is understandable.
    But i think you are thinking that he is too fast? So just wait until you are ready.

• Too fast and way way too soon. I would be kind of uncomfortable if I'm being honest.

• That's pretty quick