Dating a younger man (18 v 22) will the age difference be a problem?

recently went back to college and spent a lot of time with an 18 year old guy (I am 22) (he was my lab partner). I did not intend to pursue someone younger but he won me over as he is very sweet and gentlemanly. There are moments where I feel the age difference but other qualities have outweighed that factor so far. His mom recently found out and seems disapproving. I don't know if I am setting myself up for failure? Is the age gap enough to be deemed uncomfortable to others? would we run into problems in the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• stop wondering about others... focus on him. Don't let others decide if it will fail or succeed... sure there will be problems... there always is

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only a problem if you both let it become one. Don't let the belief about the age gap being a problem, let it become a problem.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If it feels right for the two of you other things shouldn't matter