The butthurt is strong with this place?

I find it ridiculous how blatantly mysogynistic, trolling questions don't get deleted, but comments who call the asker out on it do, for being ''hateful'' even though there isn't a single insult. Unlike the question itself.. WTF?

Lol, guys and moderators on this site are freaking idiots. I'm. Out. Of. Here.
Peace!

• Yes, the butthurt is strong here
  • The ''meninists'' on this site are annoying idiots
  • Too many 12yr olds who shouldn't even be on the Internet are here
  • This site is a cesspool

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep it is. On both sides of the coin.

(Not the following is an opinion based on a general impression. I haven't discussed it with the admins or anything).
    I think the method of thinking behind the admins doing such things (if they have I've not noticed it myself despite often calling people up on their opinions) is that each person's question is their own 'safe space' and that that extends to them regardless of the opinion it is expressing (hence why both extreme feminist and extreme MRA arguments are often allowed to stay up). Now personally I think any response which isn't insulting or calling names should be allowed to stay, perhaps they felt the response you are referencing went too far. Calling someone "hateful" is not exactly the most tolerant thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHAHA Yes... A- definitely A-

P. S.
    Don't hesitate anyone who's trying to pull you into something pointless and provoking. ;)
    Keep your zen. =)

What Guys Said 11

• I am sorry your leaving

• Am I the only one who finds it ironic that OP says the butthurt is strong here while being butthurt herself to the point of feeling herself being forced to leave the place?

• Goodbye. I'm sure someone will miss you.

• Yes, normal people will actually :/ Just not an annoying meninist like you ;(

• Ouch you know?

• You use the word "butthurt" non-ironically. You are not to be taken seriously.

• Hope you had a good stay.

Peaceout
    -Curtis

• Well I hope you had a lovely time here, we are all affected by your loss.

• just block everybody

• This place isn't that bad, I've seen way way worse.

Believe it or not, my view of women has improved while being here :)

• it is moderately strong, i posted a picture of a frog, it said "ey bb wana hav fuc" in sexual behavior. it got 3 replies and got reported within 30 seconds of posting. but not as bad as other site, as in these people are more tolerant, though not as understanding of bullshit.

• Why haven't you deleted your account yet?

What Girls Said 0