Guys, would you want a girl like me?

Hey guys, how are you?

I would like opinions from the two genders about this.

I am dating a guy who is a party guy and I am a church going lady who has never been clubbing in my life or drunk in my life.

Would you ever consider a long term relationship with a girl like that? I am not a virgin though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I married one, but I first had to successfully have her deprogram herself from being a bitchy church lady.

• Hahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not the type of person who is religious or extremely conservative. I am not a partier or a heavy drinker, but I like to occasionally do a little of both and I'm an atheist, so I don't suspect that it'd work out.

What Guys Said 17

• I'd actually prefer a girl like you, I'm not a party type either, and I am Christian so it sounds nice.

• I believe in God and I believe a lot of what is said in the bible yet I've been to clubbing, drinking and up to the age of about 25 doing drugs all my life. I was a wild man. Did jail time, been in stacks of fights yet straight laced girls like you always found me interesting. I in turn found them very interesting too. It's an opposites attract rule in the world of relationships. I couldn't date a girl who was like me. So yes a guy like me would find a girl like you interesting. It's like a balancing act. Ying yang

• He won't change. Will you?

• I would want a non drinking church girl. But I also want a good fun outgoing upbeat girl that will travel the world with me

• somewhat unrelated: i dont like how clubbing is always associated with drunks and non-religious promiscuity.

• yes. I'm not a clubbing guy myself and you don't need to be drunk to have fun. and as long as she accepts my point of view I don't have a problem with her being religious... only if it has a big influence on our every day lifestyle it would be problematic

• um... I'm not really religious so I don't think are values would be in sync, plus to be brutally honest a religious girl usually= no sex till marriage, and im not planning on getting married anytime soon and I certainly will not abstain till marriage

• If you were talking about something else that doesn't pertain here maybe, but most guys wouldn't have any such limits to whom we like.

• Sure. I mean, there is obviously more to life than just clubs or church, so as long as there was enough we liked in common, why not?

• Sure thing boss. Whatever you say :)

• Sure I'm open to most things.

• You're my kind of girl... but I'm not a party guy

• I search for girls like you.

• 99.9999% you are not datable

• Aha... and... aha... ya m listening. ..

• i'd have you higher on the will-wife-her-list than party girls for sure, that's how much of life goes

• Yes I like conservative gaals

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah sure i like any girl!

• No. Lifestyles are too dissimilar.