Did he lie to me to have sex again? What even is this?

So I was seeing this guy for around 4 months, we were sleeping together, texting all the time etc etc. It died down, and then it died out, and then he dissappeared. I was absolutley gutted, but i started to get on with my life again. After about 5 weeks he reappeared, saying how sorry he was, that he was gutted we'd stopped talking for so long, that he wasn't going to let it happen again, that'd he'd missed me so much. We met up again, and we ended up sleeping together again (surprise). Everything was fine, then he just didn't message me for 2 days. I pulled him up on it, asking if this was him doing another disappearing act again like last time after he'd gotten his leg over again. He said no, he's been busy and should of said something, he didn't mean it to look that way. After that we text eachother about once a day, i could feel the distance again and it was making me miserable, so this time i decided to be the one to cut it loose. I haven't replied to him for four days, but don't know if i'm being irrational, expecting too much, or if im even right about him. why would he lay it on so thick just to have sex with me again? like he really really went to town with his lies if all he wanted was to have sex again. I'm so confused and upset and know deep down that im probably right and that no longer replying to him is probably the best thing to do, however i just need reassurance. sorry for the life story!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to fully let him go and find someone else for ya. He is merely using you as his doormat really

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people are just not sure how they feel about the other person. Maybe this is what is happening with him. He seems to like you, but isn't sure how he feels other than like the time that you two have spent together.

I agree, he's being super flakey. I say pay attention to his actions. He slept with you, now he is being distant again. I don't know if he is being distant because he got his jolly on, but what I do know is that this guy has a pattern of playing a disappearing act. Is that really someone you want to keep in your life?

in my opinion it's better to not worry too much about those types of people. If he really wanted you in his life, he would be contacting you, making plans, arranging dates, etc... But the fact that he has done none of that, shows me that he isn't too concerned. He may have liked the time you two spend together. But he may not be as into you as you'd like him to be.

I would find another guy, or at least keep your options open and see how this plays out. There is no point in wasting your energy on one guy. Since you are single, you are free to see other people, just as he is. So take that opportunity and keep yourself busy. If he contacts you, and you feel like going out. Then go out with him. But if you are busy, let him know that. It's not game playing, it's just having a life. I think sometimes people hang around because we allow ourselves to be at their beck and call. Don't expel too much energy trying to make plans with him. If he likes you, he's going to make the time and put in the effort to do that. Like he even said, he should have called. But he didn't...

What Guys Said 2

• Its time to let go
    this guy is simply using you as a spare wheel and will come back to you whenever he is out of options

• Sounds like he got horny again and came back for some more sex

What Girls Said 3

• listen this is the best advice i can give you! Move the fuck on!!!

• Don't be sorry this is a very serious situation. He seems like all he wants is sex. Is he the one that starts it or makes you want to have sex with him like how he talks or something? Another thing is he texting you and your just not answering? plus this does just seems like a fling.

• He is just using you. Dump him before you get dumped. Call it quits and keep your dignity. And the answer to your question, yes he lied. He was just using to satisfy his pleasures.