She told me she has a boyfriend, and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend?

This girl was always flirting with me, ie-smiling, staring, laughing, blowing kisses , touching me, calling me babe, etc. I was so sure she was despeate for me to ask her out, so i told her i liked her and she said she has a boyfriend, and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend. What does this mean? is she playing me? could she actually be not sure? maybe she said she's not sure because it would put a strain on her relationship with her boyfriend, Anyway i still see her staring at me! what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest distancing yourself from her.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got played, and it's pretty obvious. No point in pursuing her any more. It's a lost cause.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You're her emotional tampon. She's going to use you to provide for her emotional needs while her boyfriend provides for her physical needs.

Is she playing you? Oh yes, she's a very shrewd woman is this woman, she's no one's fool.

• She could be playing you. I would simply ignore her and start talking to other girls... even in her face. Don't let her think that she's manipulating you... or that you are desperate for her.