Why did my sister add my boyfriend on Facebook?

I never really care about her personal life. She's only met him one time ever. I don't see why she added him when I don't even have him on my Facebook. She's been having a rough time in her personal life, so as she's told me. I don't know why she's added him... me and him are having a rough time. He accepted her friend request. Maybe I'm being jealous or something. I'm not sure. But it's kind of annoying. Am I stressing over nothing? I mean I guess she's talking to multiple guys so...

Most Helpful Guy

• For a lot of people they gauge their self worth by how many friends they have on FB. I think she only added him for the sakes of increasing her FB friend count.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because you're her sister and he's your boyfriend? She probably just wants to know who you're dating. If someday down the road you get married to the guy she's going to be related to him so why not get to know him?

What Guys Said 8

• i can't believe we live in a society where people being friends via the internet equates to cheating...

• Maybe she's trying to be a part of yr life

• Holy shit, are you kidding me? Get a fucking life...

• You don't care about your sisters life? That's nice

• Who knows maybe she wants to try on him if you breakup.

• I think your sister shouldn't have added at all

• Cause after he finger banged her the other day he wants to see when she's avail to go ball deep next time.
    Most sidters bang their other sisters bfs a lot. Cheating birches. How dare they

• They're just FB friends. It doesn't mean they're dating! I have many female FB friends. It doesn't mean anything...

What Girls Said 3

• You're probably stressing over nothing. If you're that worried, you should ask her about it but I don't think you need to worry too much. Maybe you should go and add him on Facebook too.

• I don't think it's a big deal , my little sister always adds my bf's on Facebook,, mainly to spy on them. lol. I wouldn't be worried , and if it's bothering you so much talk to her and ask her to remove him..

• Is facebook lol, it means nothing, don't worry about it, u are over thinking this