I don't know what to do, any advice?

I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago, I have met a really nice guy who I quite like but I still love my ex and I don't want to jump into a relationship like my previous one. When I was with my ex, I found out that he wanted to try different party drugs (Im agaisnt drugs) etc. He use to say how my life was boring because I like kayaking and that I should "go out drinking and get high" etc which of course I wasn't going to. Basically, he kept trying to persuade me, he took his anger out on me, I understand he is struggling with money and trying to find a job so I was helping him and offered him if it gets that bad where he needs a place to stay then he's welcome to stay at my dad's until he gets back on his feet then he turned round and said "its not up to you" and told me he was tired of my selfish attitude.

I saw him once or sometimes twice a week and we barely communicated. Before all of this happened, he was so sweet and when I was not well he would make sure I was ok etc. I ended it over text because he kept ignoring me for no reason, he has done this before when he got upset because I didn't say hi eventhough I couldn't see him without my glasses on. But this is different, we didn't argue, we got along fine but I just couldn't take his drama anymore. I haven't spoken to him or seen him, and he still hasn't said anything. I just don't understand how you can be so senstive yet treat someone like that. I like the new guy that I met and he likes me too but I don't know what to do because my past relationship has hurt me really badly

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Wait until you've recovered from your recent break up before starting something new with this guy. If the topic comes up then tell him that, I'm sure he would understand.