Am I too short for her?

I am 5'9 and my crush is 5'7, so basically I am 2 inches taller. Is that an issue, is that insufficient, do you think she would reject me because of it? If you were 5'7 would you reject a guy thats 5'9?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think you have to worry! I'm 5'7 and I've been with guys that are the same height. I think most girls think as long as you're a bit taller its not a problem.
    In rare instances a girl might be shallow but then that's her problem not yours.

Most Helpful Guy

• With heels on no. She'll be going for a 6 footer.

• Do you think a girl would reject a guy because of shoes?

• Yeah.

What Girls Said 1

• I think many girls will be ok with that difference. So if she likes you, you have chances!

What Guys Said 5

• Nah, it's okay even if you were the same height. But it depends what she thinks.
    I've been 5'8" for a long time and most of my crushes have been 5'6" or 5'7".

• Eh screw it go for it anyway. Maybe she's one of those bitches that only dates guys over 6ft but if not then you're good if you play your cards right. The worst thing she can do is reject you.

• Unless she's Prettygurl12, you'll be fine.

• You're fine. Just go with it

• 2 inchs is too much people need to be exact height