Would this be ok to wear on a date?

Would this be ok to wear on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you going on this date?

• Just to the movies

• Night

• Then wear something dark maybe black on grey skinny jeans

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Hahahahahahaha a polo shirt? What is this, a high school date to the local pizza shop? You're 21; Put a blouse on, for god's sake.

• Depends where he's taking you. definitely not to a fancy restaurant for dinner

• Personally I prefer a bit more feminine clothing, but it should be fine. The only risk you have is that the guy might think you are too casual.

• What s wrong in being casual?

• @archiz

With casual clothing? Not per se. But when you go on a date with casual clothing it can appear to the guy you are too casual and thus not taking the date serious.

• Hmm. True, but you should still feel comfortable.

• Yeah why not.

• Depends: Are you guys going golfing? If so that it'd be appropriate.

If you were going to play mini golf, it would be hilarious.

Otherwise, I'm not too sure.

• Not a fan of Polos, can't lie. 😂

• You need to lose the tractor beam from the mothership. ;-)

• Yes, very casual :)

• Sure, looks good

• It would really depend on what you wear with it... it might come off as partial work wear

• looking very beautiful in it.

• A little on the boring side.
    It's fine.

• yea it looks fine

• Yes, if your not going to a formal place, maybe add some heels, it will get your man really going ( heels get me going)

• haha maybe not heels but think skinny jeans will go well with the pink polo shirt.

• But yes that looks great

• ok...

• Sure, nothing wrong with it

• Looks good to me <3

• Looks cute, you'll be fine

• Pfffft
    Not when it's just a shoulder pic that's even out of focus. Why bother asking when u post such stupid pic. Goes with a stupid question
    FAIL !

• The shirt looks good on you. Why not

• It's a bit chavvy.

What Girls Said 20

• I think it depends on the date. If you're doing something casual like a picnic or a movie, then it's fine. If you're going out to dinner or something like that, then you should probably dress up a little fancier.

• its okay I guess!

• YAAASSSS RALPH LAUREN POLO YAAAASSSS!!!

• I mean yeah it's not revealing or anything... But it's also kind of plain. It's your choice in the end and it also depends on where you're going for your date.

• True, but I love Ralph Lauren polo shirts as they're really comfy

• I get it. If that's the case I imagine your date has seen you wear them before and expects nothing differently of you.

• Depends on what kind of date, is it a day date? It might be just a little too casual, but it looks good!

• It depends where you're going on your date, but I think it looks nice enough for most dates.

• I guess. It's pretty casual. It depends on where you're going.

• Depends on wear your going but guys on here save users pics and use them to catfish and track people to their fb. You hear been warn! * fades into darkness*

• Hmm. Personally, I'm not that much a fan of polo shirts. Why don't you try a pair of jeans and a nice but comfortable (chiffon) blouse and a blazer? Or just a normal T-shirt and pullover. Of course, I live in Europe, so fashion opinions are not the same as in America (if that's where you live, of course =-) ). But if you feel comfortable in a Polo shirt then go for it!

• Thanks for your advice, yeah polo shirts are more my thing as we wear them in our hockey team pretty often.

• Well then, I say go for it! It actually looks quite cute on you.

• Thanks!

• Depends on the date. If it's a fancy dinner than no

• I don't see why not. Wear whatever you are comfortable in! I would probably wear it.

• Nope. I would wear that to a date but well i dont wear polo shirt

• Why not? It looks nice

• Thanks, Is it the color?

• The color is fantastic very modern. Black pants, white pants contrast fantastic

• Jesus Christ, she is going to a movie not a wedding or a bar mitzvah. Casual is in. Heels would be overdressed. In fact anything but casual is overdressed and she would risk looking too formal. You look at people going out on dates and some of them wear a T-shirt that says, "circumcision is great!" And cut off jeans. This woman at age 21 is very attractive and she is wearing a conservative top and looks great in it. Don't forget it's the whole, "look." It's not only the clothing is how the person goes well the outfit. People are being exceptionally critical. She looks great. Relax sweetheart don't let the bastards grind you down.

• Depends on where you are going?

• Movies

• Ok, well that's fine. I would wear some cute jeans or pants with a cute top & put a shawl or jacket over it because it's usually cold in the movies. Have fun on your date 😊

• Thank you!

• Yes I would think so

• What you wear on a date depends on where you are going + what you are doing.
    Enjoy xo.

• I would wear something more classy, depending what you are doing

• No, that's too casual

• Seems preppy but ok

• I hate shirts like that