Do you enjoy being chased?

• I enjoy being chased
  • I enjoy chasing
  • Chasing is so meh

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, yes I like being chased because it shows he's willing to fight for me and really likes me. However, being chased implies one is running away from the person who is chasing you. I prefer a balance. If I like you, I'm not going to run away. I'll prefer that you initaite something to show me that you are interested in me and then I'll meet you half way. If I don't like you and you are chasing me, of course I'll be kind and polite, but I won't lead you on.

• There is one confusing exception haha. Typically, when I am really fond of a guy, I do the opposite of what most people might do. Instead of acting all bubbly and into them, I get incredibly reserved and coy, mostly because I'm afraid of revealing my true, intense feelings. So, as you can imagine, when I fell for this guy, I was really shy. Looking back on it now, I think he was pursuing or "chasing me". If one observed my behavior closely, one could tell I was into him even though I didn't meet them half way. It's hard to explain. I was just really subtle, and that was my fault. Once I got comfortable enough in the interactions I became more open and playful, but still with an evident subtle twist. After that, I think he just assumed I wasn't as interested and moved on. So, all of this is subjective. But, all in all, I do enjoy being chased and in one way or another I will reciprocate and it definitely does pay off.

What Girls Said 12

• Really? A lot of guys like being chased? I wonder if it's because they're shy, don't want to make the first move or what...

I enjoy it but I don't lead men on. I'm also not going to be first one to make the OVERT move. I've already made the SUBTLE one (looked your way, made sure I had your attention to tell you I'm interested).

All they have to do is walk up and say hello.

• but see, some women tease you or give off mixed signals so it isn't that obvious all the time and you can't expect guys to read your mind, a girl making a move isn't desperate or isn't a fool despite society telling us that.

• Yes. Some women do that. But there's nothing that can be done about that. There is no absolute, so I don't think something like that should stop a dude.

It should be pretty obvious to the guy unless if he has NO clue what he's doing if I'm looking over, winking, smiling at him, turning my body in his direction, and motioning over to him while speaking to friends,. If he misses all those signs, the next thing that I could and have done is walk near to him if he's at a bar and order something to purposely give him the chance to say something. If he doesn't, then I'm not going to speak first.

Yes, I do know that a girl making the first obvious move isn't desperate, but that's not the reason why I don't do it. It's not my thing.

• I've only ever been chased once. And honestly, it scared the crap out of me. I didn't know what to do or what to think about it.

• From my past experiences I can say that I actually enjoy chasing more.

• Nope... I don't! Just treat me like a human!

• Yeah... I'm a wild stallion that can't be tamed 😉

• I enjoy being chased because it makes me feel wanted. But I also don't like feeling pressured.. So its kind of a toss up.

• No, I like walking instead. Side by side

• Not gonna lie, yes I do, but at some point it becomes too much..

• not sure if i like being chased or not... but i can tell you now that i do not enjoy chasing.

• no I'm not a good runner

• Yas it is so much fun.

• It's just so pointless if I keep running anyway...

What Guys Said 6

• I enjoy being chased, but I'm never chased, well, not by girls I like xD I always do the chasing when it comes to girls I like.

• It seems like whenever I get chased it's followed by a Miranda warning.

• Sure a girl can run after me lets hope I can out run her though. lol

• I want a balance

• Learn guys I enjoy being chased 14 girls answered <----- DON'T CHASE A GIRL !

• Yes, because I like sexually aggressive girls ;)