Girls mature problem?

A girl in hs. She had time to make moves. We graduated. She added me on ig. She likes my selfies and comments on my memes. It was my bday. She said "we should take our fast cars out for a spin & nice rims you have*in love emoji face*". One time she said "i got a new car we should celebrate with a beer". I wrote a post saying "kinda want a babe & kinda dont" and she liked it. I had gfs in the past so im no ugly. When my own friends asked her about me she said "hes a cool guy".

Could she like me? Or is she just being friendly?

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously, no one can tell based on those few occasions you described here. If she isn't flirting with you. I'd assume she is friendly.

• Ehhh it's hard, some girls are just super friendly like this and if you asked her out she'd be all confused and wonder why you ever thought she had a crush on you. I guess I wouldn't rush into anything, I can't say she has a crush on you for sure.

What Guys Said 0